By Margreeth
#12017 Entschuldigung, ich schreibe nicht zo gut auf Deutsch. Ich hoffe das Sie Änglisch verstehen. Sie können mir auf Deutsh antworten, ich verstehe es.

About a week ago, I visited Turifogo with a group of journalists from the Netherlands. We ate twice at Turifogo. I'm the vegetarian, I assume you remember me. :) While writing I realised I wanted to use you and your restaurant in the article as well. But I have some questions left. Could you please answer them as soon as possible? I post them here for efficiency, you can reply here or via margreeth.fernhout@gmail.com.

- What is your full name and how long have you been in Cape Verde?
- Do you still arrange fishing trips?
- Is it correct that you also buy fish at the pier everyday for the restaurant?

I would use the answers in the article for AD, which is the second largest newspaper in the Netherlands. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards and thank you for the nice meals at your restaurant,

Margreeth Fernhout.
By Sally
#12019 Soviel ich weiß, ist er nicht in diesem Forum und würde die Fragen HIER auich nicht beantworten.
Werde ihn bald sehen....bald Urlaub :D schreibe ihn doch direkt an, per Post.

Zu der einen Frage, ich finde es super, dass er den frischen Fisch am Steg kauft und ich vertraue ihm, gut und frisch zu essen. Eine Bekannte von mir lag völlig flach wegen einer Fischvergiftung, die sie sich in einem anderen Restaurant zugezogen hatte.
Ich bin aber auch kein Vegetarier :D

Gruß Sally